sday. Catcher Erik - Форум о Болгарии

sday. Catcher Erik

Общие сведения о Болгарии, новости, полезная информация.
yyys123
Освоившийся

sday. Catcher Erik

Сообщение yyys123 » 11 ноя 2019, 04:37

SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- San Francisco 49ers offensive lineman Mike Iupati sustained a sprained ligament in his left knee Sunday at New Orleans and it isnt considered to be season-ending, a person with direct knowledge of the injury said Wednesday. An MRI this week revealed the sprained medial collateral ligament, and Iupati isnt expected to need surgery, the person said, requesting anonymity because the 49ers didnt reveal specifics on what happened to Iupati. He walked to the sideline with assistance in the third quarter of a 23-20 loss at the Superdome and then was carted off to the locker room. The injury happened when running back Frank Gore got tackled into the back of Iupatis left leg. The 26-year-old Iupati, a staple in San Franciscos veteran, much-improved O-line, has started every game since the 49ers selected him 17th in the 2010 NFL draft out of Idaho. That run would end if he isnt able to play Monday night at Washington. "I dont know the timetable or how much time he might miss," the person said. "Im not sure Mike knows. Theyre still evaluating him." Iupati wasnt in the locker room during the portion open to reporters Wednesday, when the reigning NFC champion Niners (6-4) cancelled a scheduled walk-through because of a downpour and moved their preparations for the Redskins indoors. Coach Jim Harbaugh will next address the media Thursday. Adam Snyder, who didnt speak to reporters, would be the likely substitute to replace Iupati. "Mikes a great player, a Pro Bowl player," running back Frank Gore said Wednesday. "He helps out our running game a lot, but Snyder is a vet player. Hes been playing since he was a rookie. Hell be fine. But we will miss Mike. I think Snyder can come in and play." Nike NFL Jerseys Outlet . They say things like "stress is when you dont know what youre doing" and "I wasnt hired to motivate players, I was hired to coach motivated players." They ring as true now as they did when Mularkey heard them the first time playing tight end for the Pittsburgh Steelers Hall of Fame coach 25 years ago. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping . Louis Cardinals for the National League Wild Card, are in the drivers seat as they open the final series of the regular season, but they face a large task in the form of the Philadelphia Phillies. https://www.chinajerseysnfl.us/ . In the opener of the World Group first-round series, world No. 18 Kei Nishikori defeated Peter Polansky of Thornhill, Ont. Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap . The victory strengthened Liverpools position in the top four after Tottenham lost 1-0 at Norwich in the days late kickoff, cutting the north London club six points adrift of fourth place and the final Champions League slot for next season. Cheap NFL Jerseys China . -- Rookie Victor Oladipo came off the bench to score 20 points and Glen Davis had 18, leading the Orlando Magic to a 112-98 victory over the Detroit Pistons on Wednesday night.The Toronto Blue Jays placed catcher Dioner Navarro on the bereavement/family medical emergency list on Wednesday. Catcher Erik Kratz and righthander Neil Wagner were recalled from Buffalo of the International League (AAA). Righthander Chad Jenkins has been optioned to Buffalo. Navarro must remain on the bereavement/family medical emergency list for a minimum of three days to a maximum of seven days. The 30-year-old is batting .276 with one home run and 16 RBI this season, his first ass a Blue Jay.dddddddddddd Kratz, 33, returns for a 3rd time to the Major League club. In 11 games (four starts) the 6-4, 240 pound right-handed hitter has posted a .231 average with two home runs and 6 RBI. Wagner, 30, returns for a 2nd time in 2014, having appeared in nine games for the Blue Jays out of the bullpen. The right-hander has allowed three runs over his 8.2 innings for a 3.12 ERA. Wagner was recently re-instated from the 7-day minor league disabled list with a forearm strain. ' ' ' said. "Losing my last fight served as motivation, not as pressure. I trained very hard, and it was the best camp of my life. I was the first to arrive in the gym and the last one to leave. "I was very hungry for the win. The result couldnt have been different." Brazilian welterweight Viscardi Andrade nearly earned a first-round knockout win over Swedish fighter Nicholas Musoke (12-2). Instead, he left the octagon with a loss by decision. In the first round, Andrade delivered a crushing right hand that sent Musoke to the floor. But Andrade celebrated too soon, raising his hands in the air rather than pushing forward to seal the result. Musoke somehow recovered from the thunderous blow and seized momentum back for the rest of the contest, using technical striking and superior grappling to claims rounds two and three on the judges scorecards and taking home a unanimous decision, 29-28 on all three cards. "Its never the plan to get hit that hard in the beginning," Musoke said. "All in all, happy with the win, but not at all with my performance, especially with the way the fight started. I knew hed come out hard, although I did think Id be able to avoid his punches a bit better." In the nights first main-card contest, Brazilian featherweight Charles Oliveira earned a third-round submission win over Englishman Andy Ogle. At the evenings post-event news conference, Machida and Mousasi were each awarded $50,000 for the evenings "Fight of the Night" bonus. Meanwhile, Silva and Oliveira each earned $50,000 bonuses in the UFCs new "Performance Bonus" awards, which replace the long-customary "Knockout of the Night" and "Submission of the Night" awards. ' ' 'ear until getting the call from the Ducks, who need a dependable backup behind Frederik Andersen. John Gibson, Anaheims 21-year-old top prospect, hasnt played since Oct. 30 due to a groin injury. ' ' 'with most of those coming in the fourth quarter with the Panthers trailing. They were the first team to top 300 total yards against the Seahawks since the New York Giants in Week 10.Carolina was also the first team to score in the fourth quarter against Seattle since Kansas City in Week 11.Were mad about those seven points, defensive end Cliff Avril said.Seattle will again have injury concerns going into the NFC championship game. Center Max Unger re-injured his ankle late in the fourth quarter. Saturday was Ungers first game since Week 11, having missed the final six games of the regular season with a high-ankle sprain.Cornerback Byron Maxwell appeared on just four special-teams plays after missing practice during the week with an illness.And Seattle will be without rookie wide receiver Paul Richardson as well after suffering a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee. Richardson had 13 receptions in the final three games of the regular season and one catch on Saturday before being injured landing hard on the turf jumping for a deep throw.Richardson also tore the ACL in his left knee in college at Colorado.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL ' ' '

Вернуться в «Сведения о стране»