I hear you Im trying to get traded they - Форум о Болгарии

I hear you Im trying to get traded they

Общие сведения о Болгарии, новости, полезная информация.
wh3171
Освоившийся

I hear you Im trying to get traded they

Сообщение wh3171 » 14 янв 2020, 05:59

Kevin Glenn was the centre of some short-lived controversy on Tuesday, as the CFL quarterbacks Twitter account appeared to take some shots at his current team the Ottawa Redblacks. Abdel Nader Jersey . "I hear you Im trying to get traded they said it will be either Winn Sask or BC they wont trade me to east I heard bell going to cal," his Twitter account @qterback5 read. "Tell nick (Moore) and Keron (Williams) Ottawa some snakes they lied to me." Glenns agent later told TSN that the account had been hacked and Glenn then sent a tweet denying his involvement in the message. "My twitter has been hacked," he wrote. "Ive kept quiet about my situation in Ottawa for weeks now, so why would I post something like that. Everyone knows what type of person I am and this is not something in my character." The 34-year-old was selected by Ottawa in the first round of Decembers CFL expansion draft but his time as face of the franchise was short-lived when the Redblacks signed free agent QB Henry Burris earlier this month. Reports state the Redblacks are currently trying to trade Glenn, and that a few teams, including the Winnipeg Blue Bombers, are showing interest. Serge Ibaka Jersey . But sometimes the way you lose takes precedence over the final score. And how the Jets lost the 5-4 game to the New York Islanders on Thursday is what had Coach Claude Noel hot after the game. Fake Thunder Jerseys . Warren made six birdies and a bogey for a 5-under total of 139 to sit one shot ahead of Felipe Aguilar of Chile, who carded a 69. David Horsey of England was also on 5 under through 15 holes to join Warren atop the leaderboard before play was stopped. https://www.cheapthunder.com/1501h-mike-muscala-jersey-thunder.html . Mitchell first announced on Twitter that he has signed with the Steelers and his agent Brian Hamilton confirmed the signing to The Associated Press. Financial terms were not released. The Steelers have not announced the addition of Mitchell.Portland, OR (SportsNetwork.com) - Jamal Crawford scored 25 points, Chris Paul supplied 23 points with 10 assists and the Los Angeles Clippers held on for a 100-94 win over the Portland Trail Blazers on Wednesday night. Blake Griffin finished with 18 points and DeAndre Jordan totaled 17 points with 18 rebounds for Los Angeles, which snapped its five-game road losing streak. LaMarcus Aldridge paced the Blazers with 37 points and 12 rebounds. Chris Kaman had 15 points with 11 rebounds and Damian Lillard scored 12 of his 15 points in the fourth quarter. Portland had its four-game winning streak halted, including its three-game home winning streak to the Clippers. Crawford closed a 15-4 run with a deep 3-pointer and a jumper to put the Clippers up 94-89 with over two minutes left. Aldridge answered with a corner jumper, then Jordan came up with a timely block of Matthews with over a minute to play. Paul hauled in the loose ball, was fouled by Matthews and converted the ensuing free throws to keep the Clippers in front by two baskets. Lillard and Matthews each missed jumpers inside a minute and Los Angelees secured the win from the free throw line. Shawn Kemp Jersey. Portland grabbed its first lead since the opening minute early in the fourth thanks to its reserves. Kaman tied the game at 74-74, then C.J. McCollums runner gave the Blazers their first advantage since it was 2-0. Kaman kept the momentum going with a dunk off a feed from Meyers Leonard to force a Clippers timeout. Lillard forced another stoppage from Los Angeles when he followed a Kaman dunk with a step-back jumper from the baseline to extend Portlands lead to 82-77 with 7:22 to play. Los Angeles was held scoreless over the final 2:32 of the third, but the Blazers could only manage to tie the game at 72-72 after four free throws over that span. The Clippers led 27-21 after the first quarter and brought a 50-49 edge into the locker room at half. Game Notes LA made 37-of-88 shots from the floor, while Portland converted 35-of-87 shot attempts ... Leonard checked in with 10 points and 11 rebounds in a losing effort ... The Clippers had a 14-2 edge on the fastbreak ... LA scored 19 points off 13 turnovers. ' ' '

Вернуться в «Сведения о стране»